|Faces of the World|
|The Budapest Diary|
|nemzetközi portréfotó kiállítás|
Faces of the World - nemzetközi portréfotó kiállítás részleteit alább találják.
Szervező: The Budapest Diary - 1073 Budapest Szinyei Merse utca 29
Honlap: http://www.budapestdiary.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Budapest Diary is delighted to announce its brand new international open call for amateur and professional photographers. Faces of the World invites artists to explore the diverse layers of portraiture and documentary photography by capturing the essence of a moment, a gaze, a sudden or well-structured moment, a laugh, a cry, or love...all in all by freezing the essence of life.
"Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field."
The motto of this competitive exhibition, by Peter Adams, summarizes the main idea of what photography is about. What matters is not technique or machine quality, all photographs are valid as long as it communicates with the viewer. The selection committee, therefore, is looking for captures with a multi-layered depth of feelings, disregarding major technical or theoretical photography knowledge and skill requirements. This allows several doors to be opened for amateur and hobby photographers, giving opportunity to photography lovers around the world to come together and celebrate diversity, the Faces of the World.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Open for all amateur and professional photographers (beginners are highly encouraged)
- Organized by The Budapest Diary
- Submission of photos: in e-mail to email@example.com
- Deadline of submission: September 1, 2019. midnight
- Application fee: 150 SEK (Swedish kronor) that can be paid at http://www.budapestdiary.com/fee
- All applicants are notified in e-mail maximum 8 days after the deadline
- Exhibition: Budapest, Hungary // 2019 FALL // FMK
- International Jury: all members TBC
- Alice Maselnikova - Creative Director of Supermarket Independent Art Fair (Stockholm)
- Daniel Nagy, Founder of The Budapest Diary
- The jury committee only grants exhibition opportunity to selected candidates
- Payment of the application fee does not guarantee inclusion into the group of selected exhibitors
- The submission is only valid if the applicant pays the application fee (no discounts or grants are available)
- The application fee is non-refundable
- Applicants automatically accept the terms and conditions of the competition by paying the application fee
- Applicants grant a nonexclusive right to use submitted photographs for promotional and exhibition purposes, of course with the indication of the artist and title.
- All copyrights remain at the photographer, the organizers use submitted art works solely for the aforementioned purposes
- The Budapest Diary does not pay royalties or any forms of compensation for these purposes
- In case of the violation of the terms and conditions of this competition, the organizing committee reserves all rights to exclude any applicant from the contest
- Submission package to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no technical requirements for quality, however, the committee strongly advises everyone to submit entries that are print quality.
SUBMISSION PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
- name and address
- website (if available)
- titles of the submitted photos
Please indicate your name in the submitted files (firstname_lastname)
- Selected candidates will be notified in e-mail
- Selected candidates will be required to pay a standardized 300SEK for printing and mounting fees (Canson Lustre, 20x30cm, Kapa plast, hanger)
- Since this is a contest, we aim at a standardized display of all art pieces, hence, giving everyone the same amount of space and exposure in the gallery
The Budapest Diary